We are stocking these fantastic fixings, to offer a complete service to our customers, in case they have plasterboard walls, which are notoriously hard to fix any heavy object too. Like the song, these are “Simply the best” guaranteed to hold up to 270 kgs.
GeeFix™ is a versatile plasterboard cavity wall fixing which is easy to use for DIY.
It is suitable for use on all types of plasterboard, hardboard, plywood, sheet metal, chipboard, MDF, lath and plaster.
The length of the backplate provides a large load bearing surface making it ideal for mounting heavy loads such as flat screen TVs, radiators, Infra Red Panel Heaters, mirrors, grab bars, coat hooks floating shelves.
Once installed with the screws provided, the centre screw can be replaced with a hook or decorative screw as required.
- Each fixing can support a load of 270Kg
- Curved backplate enables easy insertion into cavities as shallow as 30mm
- Ideal for installing heavy items such as flat screen TVs radiators cupboards shelving etc
- Extra fixing points can be drilled into the backplate when securing smaller items where fixing points are often close together.
- Ideal for re-fixing an installation back in the same place where other types of fixing have failed