All heaters are in stock here in Ireland with free delivery anywhere in Ireland. New Models of beautiful large ceiling hung Infra Red Heaters. Ideal for restaurants, Pub smoking areas, Factories, Churches, Yoga Halls, Gymnasiums, and many many more premises, where you wish to have the cheapest reliable heating available.
Please call us with any questions you may have, we will be pleased to direct you to the correct model for your needs.
Description Specifications The mid-wave, industrial heater SunWay SWPRO series is designed to heat the technical, working premises. When you need to heat the working premises, such as – boxes, workshops, carpentry. Medium wave infrared heater cope with the room with medium or high heat loss.
This model is hung (on chains) not supplied, and you will need to connect a cable, not supplied, to the heater and an electric plug , and hang at a height of 3 to 4 metres from the floor. Alternatively, get your electrician to hard wire this unit.. A thermostat should also be used in conjuction with this model.
Infrared heating is the most efficient way of heating various commercial and industrial objects. Those types of buildings usually face mould, damp and low temperature problems.
Moreover, during the cold season people who work in warehouses and other large industrial buildings suffer from various illnesses caused by the cold. and It is also known that efficiently heated workplace improves productivity.
Our company is offering various industrial infrared heating solutions for garages, warehouses, restaurants, schools, hotels, hospitals, summer houses, caravans, etc.
Infrared heaters provide comfortable and pleasant heat. The principal behind Infrared heating lies in understanding of how the sun rays work.
They are a mixture of electromagnetic waves ranging from infrared (IR) to ultraviolet rays (UV) that travel through the atmosphere without the need of air or any other medium to carry it.
Infrared heating works by directly heating walls, floors, things located in the building and a human body, instead of heating the air. Then heated objects release their heat into the environment.
Radiant heating does not cause air convection currents and this way minimises dust movement and provides a clean, draft free environment.
Advantages of Industrial Infrared Heating:
- Saves up to 50% on energy costs (savings depend on insulation, ceiling height, age of the building, etc.)
- The space can be heated up in a short period of time
- Warms the floor and structures through the direct infrared radiation
- Does not cause air movement that produces dust
- Does not produce any noise
- Concentrated heating
- Infrared heaters can be suspended or ceiling mounted
- Gentle radiant heat results in improved comfort at lower temperatures
- Infrared heating uses less energy than conventional heaters
- Infrared heating systems do not produce dry heat
- Operates with no carbon combustion (does not produce toxic by-products, no possibility of open flame or fuel leaks)
- Infrared heating products can convert about 95% of the electricity into the actual heat with minimal energy loss
- Prevents mould growth
- Improves blood circulation, metabolism and immune system
- Beneficial for people with health conditions such as asthma or bronchial ailments
- Easy to install