Thermal wave panel (TWP)
New series Panels
Combining the benefits of infrared and convection heating
Thermal wave panel (TWP) are often used in infrared heating systems.
Thanks to their special design, they combined the benefits of infrared heaters and convection of warm air.
This reduces energy consumption when compared to traditional heating methods, by 25-40% and allows you to quickly heat the room comfortably due to additional convection.
A few facts about TWP
- Thermal panels are used both as primary and secondary types of heating.
- Using a programmable inbuilt thermostat, each consumer can set the temperature to their preference. 20 degrees is our suggestion.
- They do not require any maintenance.
- TWP are made of environmentally friendly materials.
- The dimensions of TWP are adapted for installation under windows and in other convenient places.
- This comes with all connections and brackets are included too.
Positioning is always important for wall panels so do not choose a spot-facing window or a door better to face the panel into the room so the things, furniture walls and floor etc can all receive and hold the infrared energy (heat) which warms the whole environment.